saml-dev message

Subject: Re: [saml-dev] SAML, trust and WS.

Giuseppe,

this is something we're (attempting) to look at - Browser/SSO combined with WS-Security stuff for accessing further web services. I've tried to summarise what we want:

http://www.weblogs.uhi.ac.uk/sm00ay/?p=164

Is the document (at the foot of the page) any use to you? It's at a very early stage so not sure which way it will go. We initially looked at the contrained delegation profile but there are a few questions, outlined in the document.

If you can point out any glaring errors in our approach, it would be most helpful!

Alistair