saml-dev message

Subject: RE: [saml-dev] saml 2 binding for java

What ever became of JSR-155?

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniele Bellucci [mailto:daniele.bellucci@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 4:05 AM
To: saml-dev@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [saml-dev] saml 2 binding for java

Hi,
i need to code a webservice (in Java, using Axis) to serve incoming
AttributeQuert Request from a SAML2 compliant endpoint.
I would like to know what implementation are available for Java.

I wish to apologize for the stupid question but i've googled all around
the web and still haven't found any answer.

Still many tnx.

Daniele.