saml-dev message

Subject: interesting SAML 2.0 use case

It is interesting to note that Google's OneBox appliance relies on SAML 2.0:

http://code.google.com/enterprise/documentation/authn_authz_spi.html

Authentication is based on Browser/Artifact while authorization is via
AuthzDecisionQuery.  As far as I can tell, the "Access Connector"
component mentioned throughout the documentation is a SAML identity
provider.

Tom

N.B. I have no ties to Google, I'm simply offering this as an
interesting use case.