saml-dev message

Subject: Re: [saml-dev] searching the archives

On 6/12/06, Darryl Champagne <dgc03052@adelphia.net> wrote:
> You can perform a reasonable search with standard Google, specifying a
> specific domain, and including the name of the list, plus your keywords:
> keywords saml-dev@lists.oasis-open.org site:lists.oasis-open.org

Thanks for the reply, Darryl, and this is useful, but I'm afraid it
doesn't work very well.  I googled

trscavo saml-dev@lists.oasis-open.org site:lists.oasis-open.org

and got only one hit, which I know isn't right. :-)

Searching the public comment archives isn't much better:

trscavo security-services-comment@lists.oasis-open.org site:lists.oasis-open.org

but at least I get a few more hits in this case.

Do these poor search results have anything to do with the spam that is
finding its way into the archives?  What can be done about that?

Thanks,
Tom