saml-dev message

Subject: RE: [saml-dev] use of protocolSupportEnumeration

I guess another tilt on the question irt this profile is that as with a lot
of SAML stuff, I think the people pushing it are focused on bilateral
deployments that derive interop from implication. People are supposed to
deploy the stuff in one way for one purpose, and life is happy.

I think that's fantasy, of course, but I think it motivates a lot of the
naivete.

-- Scott