saml-dev message

Subject: Re: [saml-dev] ANN: SAML Tutorial

On Tue, 2006-08-08 at 13:39 -0400, Costello, Roger L. wrote:

I have created an introductory tutorial on SAML:

http://www.xfront.com/saml/saml_files/frame.htm

I am announcing it first on this list as I want to incorporate your feedback before announcing it on other lists (e.g., xml-dev).  Please let me know of any errors that I have made, or of any parts that are not clear.

Maybe it's just me, but on my machine the slides have some serious rendering issues in my browser (Firefox on Ubuntu Linux).