saml-dev message

Subject: SLO IDP generated bindings.

Title: SLO IDP generated bindings.

Hi,
I was thinking about the case the IDP decides to terminate a session (Session expires, others.)
It should issue a SLO req to the SP/SPs involved.
Now in this case the User Agent is not involved at all so I'm assuming the only possible binding to be used (and coverd by the spec) is any synch binding (so far only SOAP is supported).
Is that correct ?
Could HTTP Post be used in this case anyhow ?

thanks.
giuseppe.