saml-dev message

Subject: RE: [saml-dev] extending SubjectLocality

> Since the country is determined by the IP address, I'm pretty sure
> this is the correct interpretation.  However, I'm not sure how to
> include the country code in a SAML V2.0 AuthnStatement, let alone a
> SAML V1.1 AuthenticationStatement (hence, my original post).

I think the only way you can really extend the information you can say about
authentication is AuthnContext. Whereas extending what you can say about the
subject of course is done with attributes.

I'm saying this in light of the fact that to add information to an
AuthnStatement, you would need a new statement type, and that puts you at
odds with the profiles.

-- Scott