saml-dev message

Subject: Supplicant SSO profile - request for comments

I'm writing a profile describing how EAP-based network authentication
(for example, using 802.1X, PPP, etc) might be used to transparently
bootstrap (1) a security context with an IdP and (2) a discovery context
with a WAYF or Discovery service.

The aim is to enhance the overall SSO experience by combining network
and Web SSO, and also to improve the 'discovery' experience for users.

I'd be very grateful if anyone is willing to review it.

I'm not sure what the list etiquette is, so I've not attached it, but if
anyone is interested then please mail me.

best regards, josh.