saml-dev message

Subject: Re: [saml-dev] How to pass logged in user and password with SAML message in webservice.

I believe you're asking about the WS-Security Username Token Profile,
a reference to which is listed on this page:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=wss

Liberty has published a spec that builds on WS-Security.  It's called ID-WSF:

http://www.projectliberty.org/resource_center/specifications/liberty_alliance_id_wsf_2_0_specifications

Hope this helps,
Tom