saml-dev message

Subject: Re: Réf. : Re: [saml-dev] Load balancing with SAML2

On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 9:25 AM,  <valerie.bauche@bull.net> wrote:

> Thanks for your response : it seems to be a good solution for my problem,
> but it's just a draft an it's quite old (september 2006) : will it become a
> standard at the end ?

I added links to the most recent documents on the wiki page.  It's a
Committee Specification now.  As a prerequisite to become an OASIS
Standard, three OASIS members must attest to have implemented the
spec.  I know of only one (Shibboleth 2.0 @ Internet2).  If two more
members come forward, the standardization process may proceed.