saml-dev message

Subject: Re: RE: [saml-dev] how service provider authenticate assertion

I'm not an expert on SAML. But in such case, you probably need to authenticate assertion yourself.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks,
William

----- Original Message ----
From: 张慧 <zhanghui_csu@126.com>
To: Scott Cantor <cantor.2@osu.edu>
Cc: saml-dev <saml-dev@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 10:08:30 AM

hello Scott Cantor,

    Thanks for your answer.I mean how to adjust the validity of SAML assertion.
From the SAML standard,I only find that saml:condition need be authenticate.how about SAML authenticate assertion statement,how to authenticate it?  define authenticate rule by myself ,parse xml text to make decision?the same to subject statement.
    I don't know how to deal with authenticate statement and saml:subject in SP.Does it relate to business requirement rule,not defined in saml standard.
    Best  regards!
                      Thank you very much!

                        hui zhang

======= 2008-05-20 23:04:59 您在来信中写道:=======