saml-dev message

Subject: Requesting users attributes as part of Authentication Request Protocol

Hi all.

Even though I have seen in some documentations that it is possible to

request users' attributes from the IdP as part of the authentication request

protocol (i.e. <AuthnRequest> element), I did not manage to find specification

which would indicate how to do it? Can someone forward me to such a

specification?

PS. I know how to do the same, using the assertion query and request protocol.

Best Wishes,

Giorgi