saml-dev message

Subject: RE: Name Federation Using Persistent Pseudonyms

Hi Conor.

Thanks for extensive elaborations.

But my final point is that, since you udnerstand the context
of my deployment of SAML 2.0, I will not need to separately
use Name Identifier Management Profile, right? That is, I can achive intended goals, by simply using WEB SSO Profile, which comprises of the Authentication Reqest Protocol, and in my case, Artifact Binding.

Giorgi.