saml-dev message

Subject: Sample/Example of SAML Attribute Query Response?

Greetings,

Could anyone point me to any examples of responses <samlp:Response ..> to a
SAML 2.0 AttributeQuery messages?

In particular, I am looking for responses that use the
<saml:EncryptedAssertion> element to return all the attributes as encrypted
as well as a response that has a mix of clear and encrypted attributes.

Regards,

- Anil