saml-dev message

Subject: RE: [saml-dev] SAML newbie question - do cross IdP trusts exist inSAML?

Yes, agree. In Kerberos there is the notion of proxy-as-self (impersonation), where I could get another entity to request services on my behalf.  I believe this was designed to overcome some delegation-related hurdles. I'm not sure if impersonation would be acceptable for SPs and IdPs (specially for value transactions).

/thomas/