saml-dev message

Subject: Re: [saml-dev] RE: How to provide SAML assertions in RESTful services

There are translation schema for separate implementations.

Scott Cantor wrote:
>>> I don't think the token is consumed by the issuer when you split off the
>>> token issuer.
>>>
>> Not the issuer itself, true, but the controlling organization of both
>> the issuer and the service.   So the format must be standardized
>> within that domain but not a standard in the sense of an OASIS or IETF
>> standard.
>>

> Until you need separate implementations to share the format...
>
> -- Scott

Daniel E. Turissini,

CEO, Operational Research Consultants, Inc.

11250 Waples Mill Road, South Tower, Suite 210, Fairfax, Virginia 22030

703-246-8550

:: View the ORC/ FiXs Presentation [http://tinyurl.com/p6rs52] from
AFCEA LandWarNet 2009 ::

The information transmitted in this e-mail is for the exclusive use of
the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain legally
privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient of this e-mail, you are prohibited from reading, printing,
duplicating, disseminating or otherwise using or acting in reliance upon
this information. If you have received this information in error, please
notify the sender at Operational Research Consultants, Inc. immediately,
delete this information from your computer and destroy all copies of the
information.