saml-dev message

Subject: Re: NHIN Exchange <Subject> question

>I'm not sure what the issue is that you still have.   The spec only
>allows a single Subject element within the assertion and that subject
>applies to all attribute statements within that assertion.

Admittedly many errata are obvious to anybody who helped write the
original text, but that's why it's often better for the people suffering
from confusion to supply the clarifying text. Perhaps the clarification is
more to how nested assertions in Evidence or Advice should be treated from
the standpoint of core assumptions.

-- Scott