saml-dev message

Subject: FW: wss-SAMLTokenProfile-v1.1

Hi all

I didn't get a response over at WS-SX-Dev….. wondering if anyone here has a view on this…

Cheers

Colin

From: Colin Wallis
Sent: Thursday, 13 January 2011 4:20 p.m.
To: 'ws-sx-dev@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: wss-SAMLTokenProfile-v1.1

Greetings and a Happy New year everyone

I probably don't have the most appropriate list for this query but hoping someone can help.

How does the rest of world see this profile? Has anybody implemented this standard? What is its level of adoption?

It appears, that in some architectural review done here in the NZ Gov, it's been unearthed that we hand coded something akin to this profile, and we now have a chance to make amends and use the actual profile..

Question is, is there sufficient adoption of it to make the investment in resources to make the switch worthwhile?

Any thoughts folks?

Cheers

Colin

Colin Wallis

Authentication Standards Manager, Government Technology Services

Department of Internal Affairs

New Zealand Government

PO Box 10-526, Wellington 6143

New Zealand

t: +64 4 463 1337

m: +64 27 244 7135

Alternative email: colin_wallis@hotmail.com

====
CAUTION:  This email message and any attachments contain information that may be confidential and may be LEGALLY PRIVILEGED. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this message or attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email message in error please notify us immediately and erase all copies of the message and attachments. Thank you.
====