saml-dev message

Subject: SAML signature core validation always returns false

Hi all,

Could anybody help me to analyze my problem? This is the case:

The code in my server (let's say B) is responsible in verifying the
SAML Response sent from another server (let's say A) which requests
authentication in my side. However, the signature verification always
returns fail. I found that it failed on executing
XMLSignature.validate(XMLValidateContext validateContext) method. FYI,
I am using OpenSAML 2.4.1, and Java 1.6.0_22.

A and B use the same code to sign and verify the SAML signature. It
has the same environment (Java version, and the version of all the
dependent libraries) and also uses the same keystore. It doesn't fail
in checking the certificate stored in keystore, after skipping the
core signature validation. I also tried to compare two different
signed SAML Response from both A and B which come from exactly the
same unsigned SAML Response. The only differences are only on
DigestValue and SignatureValue, and the others are the same. Another
information, the signed SAML signature generated from my server (B)
will not have that problem, in which signature validation always
returns true. I just wonder why DigestValue and SignatureValue can be
different from exactly the same SAML response. Is this the main cause
of my problem?

Anyway, you can see my code in http://pastebin.com/EzhXusQE. Please
let me know if you need more information to help me analyzing this
problem. Thank you for your attention :).

--
Regards,
Aprian Diaz Novandi