saml-dev message

Subject: Re: [saml-dev] SAML 1.1 Browser/Artifact Profile

There are various types of artifacts which encode the data
differently.  In type 1 artifacts, defined in section 4.1.1.8 of the
SAML 1.1 Binding specification, the artifact starts with a 2-byte type
identifier and is followed by the 20-byte source ID.  So, to get the
source ID you just extract those 20 bytes.

--
Chad La Joie
www.itumi.biz