saml-dev message

Subject: Re: Informing SP about session invalidated in IDP

Hi All,

I am new to SAML and will be thankful if someone can help me with the following problem:

I have my attribute defined as follows:

        <Attribute name="attributeMap">
            <Value>userid=uid</Value>
            <Value>name=cn</Value>
        </Attribute>

but when I fetch the value through:
Map jingAttribute = (Map) map.get(SAML2Constants.ATTRIBUTE_MAP);

I get the keys as "uid" and "cn", these are the IDP specific key whereas I was expecting the value set to my keys i.e "userid" and "name" can someone tell me where I am going wrong?