saml-dev message

Subject: SAML authentication in N-Tier application

I have my architecture as follows: I have a service provider SP1 which provides SAML based authentication, I have a second service provider SP2 which provides some service, now I want to authenticate the user for SP2 through SP1, Is it possibe to do that, I didn't find a solution to it?

--
Thanks & Regards
Phalguni Mukherjee