saml-dev message

Subject: Re: [saml-dev] Profiles for configuring a web profile SP with multiple IdPs?

Ah, I see. Yes, thank you very much Scott and Tom.

Our use case is simpler and more limited than what Tom is presenting.

I like the discovery profile. It handwaves the actual IdP
identification process, but it at least abstracts the problem. I think
we can leverage that using something as simple as an IP range to help
distinguish the client for our case. But, most important, it defers
the decsion outside of the applications, which is important and what I
was really looking for.

Thanks again.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic
transmission may be confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, be