saml-dev message

Subject: RE: [saml-dev] Custom URIs within urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:ac:classes:

> If you could provide a comment on that practice (or would prefer to
> have someone else within OASIS provide that comment) I'd send a
> reference to the archived reply to some Italian contacts (outside AgID).
> Not that I'd expect them to change their published technical
> documentation at this point...

I'm sure we could get the TC to make a statement to the effect that we did not delegate the authority for them to create them. I assume OASIS essentially delegates the subarcs to the TCs, so I guess it would be the TC that needs to make that statement.

Would having it in the minutes of an official meeting be sufficient? That would be a while though...

-- Scott