saml-dev message

Subject: Re: Re: [EXTERNAL] [saml-dev] History of SAML Metadata

I have both 1.2 suite of PDFs, schema, and probably docbook originals if I dig deep enough. I am surprised they are not in Kavi someplace, as they were made as contributions by Liberty Alliance to the SSTC. Tom, ping me off list and I will send you what I have.

=peterd

Peter Davis: Neustar, Inc.
Distinguished Engineer, Sr. Director, Identity Architect
46000 Center Oak Plaza Sterling, VA 20166
[T] +1 571 434 5516 [E] peter.davis@team.neustar [W] https://www.neustar.biz/