samldemomktg message

Subject: SAML 2.0 InterOp Demo at RSA- 12/22 Meeting Notes

Title: SAML 2.0 InterOp Demo at RSA- 12/22 Meeting Notes

Following are key takeaways from our meetng on Wednesday, 12/22:

1) Techncal Lead
-Bob Ciochon from Computer Associates has volunteered to be the technical lead for this event. Good news!!!

2) Technical Conference Calls
- The recurring Wednesday 6 pm ET conference calls will become Technical calls beginning with the next call on Wednesday, 12/29

- Dial-in information remains the same as previously published

3) Marketing Conference Calls
- We need a proposed day of week and time for a recurring Marketing call.  People on the marketing list can e-mail me with potential dates times as soon as possible with hope we can get one set up next week.

- Brad Meehan from RSA is the Marketing Lead

4) InterOp Demo Dry-Run
- Tentatively scheduled for February 2-3 (Wed/TH) in Washington, DC
- Andy to follow-up with Enspier/GSA to confirm date/location, plus collect essential travel info (location address, hotels, etc.)

5) Scenarios for Demo
- Next technical call will have strong focus on determining Scenarios to use for Demo
- Will use the Scenario ranking spreadsheet as a starting point for discussions

Have a great holiday season!

Andy

Andy Moir
412-213-0338 Work