[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: SAML 2.0 InterOp Demo at RSA- 12/22 Meeting Notes
Following are key takeaways from our meetng on Wednesday, 12/22:
1) Techncal Lead
-Bob Ciochon from Computer Associates has volunteered to be the technical lead for this event. Good news!!!
2) Technical Conference Calls
- The recurring Wednesday 6 pm ET conference calls will become Technical calls beginning with the next call on Wednesday, 12/29
- Dial-in information remains the same as previously published
3) Marketing Conference Calls
- We need a proposed day of week and time for a recurring Marketing call. People on the marketing list can e-mail me with potential dates times as soon as possible with hope we can get one set up next week.
- Brad Meehan from RSA is the Marketing Lead
4) InterOp Demo Dry-Run
- Tentatively scheduled for February 2-3 (Wed/TH) in Washington, DC
- Andy to follow-up with Enspier/GSA to confirm date/location, plus collect essential travel info (location address, hotels, etc.)
5) Scenarios for Demo
- Next technical call will have strong focus on determining Scenarios to use for Demo
- Will use the Scenario ranking spreadsheet as a starting point for discussions
Have a great holiday season!