samldemomktg message

Subject: Saving $$ on conference passes - register ASAP!

Hi folks,

            If you plan to attend the RSA Conference and wish to attend conference sessions in addition to working at the SAML interop booth, I strongly encourage you to register ASAP for your attendance and hotel.

There is a discount of $400 ($1495 instead of $1895) if you register on or before 14-Jan.  This is available to all conference registrants, not just the SAML IOP participants.  You can find info about it at:

http://2005.rsaconference.com/us/general/registration.aspx

Last year, by the time we got into our planning, the standard discount date had already passed.  But we were able to get a limited number of late registrations at the $400 discount.  This year, you still have time to get registered with the standard discount and, while they may be willing to extend the date again, if that is done, it will only allow 1 discount per vendor (we have to provide names). And anyone from marketing or engineering can use it.  So I recommend trying to register before the end of Friday to take advantage of the generally available discounted fee.

Thanks!

Rob Philpott
Senior Consulting Engineer
RSA Security Inc.