samldemoprimary message

Subject: Scenarios for RSA Demo & Conf Call Reminder 12/22

I still need input from the following companies for the feature ranking
so that we can discuss at tonight's meeting:
- Datapower
- Principal Identity
- RSA
- Sun
- Symlabs
- TrustGenix

Please send by 5 pm ET so I can include in list that goes out to entire
grooup.

Thanks!

Andy

Andy Moir
412-213-0338 Work
412-848-1545 Cell
andy.moir@oasis-open.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Andy Moir [mailto:andy.moir@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2004 8:48 AM

To Primary & Technical Contacts:

 attached spreadsheet to highlight which SAML 2.0 features you would
most like to include in the upcoming demo and return the worksheet with
your company's input by Noon ET on Wednesday, 12/22.

DUE BY NOON ET ON WEDNESDAY, 12/22

Conference Call Reminder:

SAML 2.0 InterOp Demo Weekly Conference Call
Wednesday, 12/22
Time:  6 pm ET
Dial-in: 781-515-2321
Conference Password: 1208

Cc: Marketing Contacts

Andy

Andy Moir
412-213-0338 Work
412-848-1545 Cell
andy.moir@oasis-open.org

SAML2 Features Ranking for InterOp Demo at RSA.xls