Subject: RSA SAML Interop 2005 - request for info
As we close in on both the interop dry run and show, I am hoping you can provide some firm information to assist us in planning. Please return your answers to the questions below (you can just respond to me, the whole list doesn't need extra emails). I'll distribute a summary when I have received all the answers.
1. Will you be participating in the RSA SAML Interop 2005 (if not, skip the other questions)?
2. How many systems and of what type (laptop, desktop or tower) will you be using for the actual show demo?
3. Will you have a Service Provider (SP)?
4. Will you have an Identity Provider (idP)?
5. Will you be supporting all of the base use case scenarios?
6. Will you be supporting the optional use case scenario?
7. Are you interested in doing a dry run over the internet prior to the dry run in Washington DC?
8. Please list the machine names, including the domain name, for the systems involved in the demo (ei. mysp.ca.com). These will be used to generate the initial certificates:
eTrust Development Manager
San Diego, California