samldemotech message

Subject: RE: RSA SAML Interop

Hi Adam,
I forwarded the information I had to Rich Salz of DataPower today for
generating the certs.  I hope he can have them in time for the dry run.
I will be providing addresses for the machines, but as far as a DNS
server, we agreed we would use an etc/hosts file on each machine.
Regards,
Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Dong [mailto:adam.dong@Sun.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2005 11:41 AM
To: Ciochon, Robert
Cc: Thomas Wisniewski; samldemotech

Bob,

       Any news on certificate generation for both ssl server certs and
xml message
        signing certs.

        It would be nice to have them ahead of time so that we could set
things up
        before we go.

Thanks,
Adam

PS:  Besides netmask being 255.255.0.0 and gateway being 192.168.1.254,
       would you also give us the DNS server IP address and assign each
       participating SP/IDP machine an IP address.