samldemotech message

Subject: RE: ? on AuthnRequest

> Yes, I had been counting on running a separate instance of our IDP for
> the optional use case (and configuring the default name format
> appropriately in that instance).

[RSP] Does that mean we've got to configure our SP to know about 2 separate IDP's for your site and then pick one based on the scenario?  Ugh - that really complicates the configuration if everyone does that. Does this mean you have 2 different EntityID's based on which one responds?  This is more configuration than we had planned for.

We have been assuming that there'd just be a SINGLE IDP SSO endpoint for each vendor.  That is, if we were using metadata, there is just one EntityDescriptor for each vendor, each with an IDPSSODescriptor that has one <SingleSignOnService> element with the endpoint defined.

Or are you handling that behind your SSO service endpoint and it is transparent to everyone else?