samldemotech message

Subject: clarifications

Title: clarifications

There have been numerous emails concerning the authnrequest and certificates over the last few days.  While it appears there is agreement among the most vocal members, I plan to hold off updating the Guidelines doc until we can all get together on Wednesday and make sure we have agreement among the silent majority as well.  I'm sure there will be more updates and additions as the dry run progresses.

I'll be on the road tomorrow and look forward to meeting all of you Wednesday morning.
Regards,
Bob

Robert Ciochon
eTrust Development Manager