samldemotech message

Subject: OASIS SAML 2.0 InterOp Demo - Key Info for Marketing Call Today at 4 pm ET

Title: OASIS SAML 2.0 InterOp Demo - Key Info for Marketing Call Today at 4 pm ET

Date:                          2 Feb. 2005
Start Time:                04:00 PM EST
Duration:                  01:00 hr
Access from Public Network:  781-515-2325
Conference Password:           4246

Marketing Call Agenda:
1) OASIS Press Release  (see e-mail from Carol Geyer below)

2) Patricipant Press Releases (see e-mail from Carol Geyer below)

3) Press Event

4) Demo document for review

Andy Moir
412-213-0338 Work
978-761-1648 Cell (New #)
andy.moir@oasis-open.org

Item #1: OASIS Press Release Info (e-mail sent to Marketing list 1/27 from Carol Geyer)