Subject: Friday deadline for SARIF press release Sponsor quotes

OASIS is on schedule to issue the SARIF press release on Oct 10. Sponsor quotes are due by Friday, 6 Oct.

If you represent a Sponsor and would like to provide a quote, please send me your quote (75 words or fewer) with attribution by tomorrow COB. Contact me if you'd like to review a confidential draft of the press release or if I can help in any way.

FYI, the subhead of the SARIF press release will feature Sponsor members:

CA Technologies, Cryptsoft, FireEye, GrammaTech, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Micro Focus, Microsoft, New Context, Phantom, SWAMP, Synopsys, U.S. DHS, U.S. NIST <plus any others who join as or upgrade to the Sponsor level by 9 Oct>

Thanks,
Carol

--
Carol Geyer
Senior Director, OASIS

Borderless Cyber Conference and Technical Symposium
http://eu17.first-oasis-conference.org/en/