Subject: Tool validation or 'selectivity' property

Hello,

As discussed in the last TC meeting, I’ve created an issue to track the notion of providing a SARIF property to hold tool-generated information on the validity of a code result. This suggestion derives from the set of annotations used by the Polyspace Verifier tool. Some documentation I reviewed on this described the value of these annotations as providing ‘selectivity’ for results, i.e., they enable the ability for a consumer to retrieve an appropriate set of interest.

The URL for this suggestion is below. Please visit the issue and provide your feedback.
Thanks!

Michael

https://github.com/oasis-tcs/sarif-spec/issues/59