Subject: RE: [sarif] Agenda for next Wednesday

David, based on activity on the repository and various issues, I'd like to suggest some minor changes to the agenda, see below. I suggest we bundle the formatting/embedded links discussion in a single point (and we're hoping to have at least one spec proposal authored).

I've moved the validation property to the second section, as we haven't seen sufficient discussion on it yet to dispose.

Michael

3. Continuation of last meeting's discussions (Co-Editor Fanning)

3.1 Announcements
 3.2 Final disposition of items begun at last meeting
  3.2.1 Consider adding namespaces to tags [#56]
  3.2.2 Should we allow formatting/embedded links in messages? [#33, #57, #61]

3.4 Consider adding 'rank' or 'probability' property [#58]
3.5 Consider restructuring SARIF to be location, not results-focused [#55]
3.6 Add a help property to rule [#27]
3.7 Consider a tool validation or 'selectivity' annotation [#59]
-----Original Message-----
From: sarif@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:sarif@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of David Keaton
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 8:51 AM
To: sarif@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [sarif] Agenda for next Wednesday

      I've attached the agenda for next Wednesday.  Please send me any additions or corrections by Friday, October 20th, AOE (Anywhere On Earth).  I will then post an updated agenda in the SARIF TC document repository.

      Please feel free to begin github or e-mail discussions now for any of the items on this agenda.

					David