Subject: Re: GitHub for samples, etc [ Raw minutes of SARIF #5 meeting 2017-10-25 ]

Dear contributors and facilitators,

I think these are all working and easing suggestions.

Just as a side note, if this is a contribution - and I think it is ;-)
we should always be able to place it in kavi :shiver: but inside a folder
named Contributions (that exists in e.g. OData TC, but is missing (yet) on planet SARIF - I cannot create, but request this from those who can ...

The status draft is fully OK.

I will request a folder just in case, there is contributed substance that might end up in our work product and thus would require some
contributory remarks / link so OASIS can then in later stages of the process easily ensure, that IPR was always respected or "transferred"

All the best,
Stefan