Subject: RE: [sarif] Agenda for next Wednesday

David, can you please introduce a new topic as 3.3? It looks like this slot was skipped in any case on the agenda. :)

'Should the result object support graph information?'
https://github.com/oasis-tcs/sarif-spec/issues/46

Andrew, heads up, looking forward to hearing more from you on this suggestion. I will ask a few questions on the github thread to warm things up.

Michael
-----Original Message-----
From: sarif@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:sarif@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of David Keaton
Sent: Wednesday, November 1, 2017 10:16 PM
To: sarif@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [sarif] Agenda for next Wednesday

      I've attached the agenda for next Wednesday.  Please send me any additions or corrections by the end of Friday, November 3rd, AOE.  I will then post an updated agenda in the SARIF TC repository.

      Please feel free to conduct github or e-mail discussions for any of the agenda items ahead of the meeting.

					David