Subject: IMPORTANT: MEETING CANCELED December 13

I have heard from several people working on proposals that next Wednesday's meeting is too soon. People need more time to prepare, so we are canceling the Wednesday, December 13th, SARIF TC meeting. We will reconvene at our next scheduled meeting on January 10th.

Please continue to comment on the github issues so we will be prepared for the January 10th meeting, and have a good holiday season!

					David