Subject: Re: Research on keyword usage

No one has to pay for ISO version of OData :-)
On the top of the page where the price of 198 SFR is advertised (https://www.iso.org/standard/69208.html) one finds "The electronic version of this International Standard can be downloaded from the ISO/IEC Information Technology Task Force (ITTF) web site" on the to me very interesting freely available standards page http://standards.iso.org/ittf/PubliclyAvailableStandards/index.html one finds the links to the OData (Protocol, URLConventions, CSDL Schema) i.e. core and OData JSON Format. the first is:
http://standards.iso.org/ittf/PubliclyAvailableStandards/c069208_ISO_IEC_20802-1_2016.zip

Then only one acceptance of license - I think - separates one from the zip file.

All the best,
Stefan.