Subject: SARIF in-person meeting location details + Skype links

I wanted to get information out to the group as quickly as possible re: meeting location. We will convene in building 99 on Microsoft’s west campus. Details are below, including street address and receptionist email. If you click the bing maps URL, you will have a convenient way to see all hotels nearby. There are several within a mile of the building. I’ve pasted the names of four that are very close in case it helps.

Looking forward to seeing everyone! I will send Skype meeting requests out soon (and additional logistics/etc.).  Meeting links follow:

1/31/2018: https://meet.lync.com/microsoft/mikefan/5YKRT9B8

2/1/2018: https://meet.lync.com/microsoft/mikefan/RVLT09SG

Michael

Bing maps URL: https://binged.it/2mPM0Lo

Conf Room 99/2535

Building: 99 (West Campus)

14820 NE 36th Street

REDMOND, WA

98052, United States

Phone: 425-882-8080

Email: recep99@microsoft.com

Particularly close to meeting site:

• Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Seattle Bellevue/Redmond

• Courtyard by Marriott Seattle Bellevue/Redmond

• Residence Inn by Marriott Seattle Bellevue/Redmond

• Silver Cloud Inn Redmond