Subject: Please review proposed spec language for Issue #63 (distinct run.files keys)

Issue #63: Clarify that the keys in the run.files dictionary must be distinct when normalized.

The Change Draft for this change is available in the GitHub repo at Documents\ChangeDrafts\sarif-v2.0-issue-63-distinct-run.files-keys.docx

This is something of an editorial change. It clarifies our original intent. Please read Issue #63 to understand the change.

Michael: I changed the name of this issue to accord with the solution I'm actually proposing. What's important is not that the URL-valued key names be URL encoded. What's important is that, when normalized (See Section 3.2), they all be distinct.

As usual, you can find the changes by starting at the top of the document and clicking the Next button on the Review tab in the ribbon.

The agenda for our next meeting (the face-to-face meeting) will include a proposal to approve the changes in this change draft.