Subject: Re: [sarif] Corrected chat trace for Day 2

Kevin,

Hi. Sorry to hear about the difficulty. Would you mind replying to me privately and letting me know where the problem was? Is it possible that you accidentally used the previous day's Skype link, or was there a technical problem that we need to look into? (I'm just including the list so everyone knows that your issue is being dealt with.)

					David