Subject: editor's meeting confusion: apologies!

Everyone, I am very sorry about the confusion around the editor’s meeting today. I had it in my head this morning that we were starting at our typical time, 9:30 AM. But I actually scheduled it in Outlook for 9:00 am (as reported in my last mail).

I don’t know what Larry’s confusion was but the net result is that neither of us showed up. I’m sorry again for the oversight.

I will reschedule, this time for 9:30 am on Monday. I hope we can get some participation then, I will be sure to be on time.

Michael