Subject: Please review the text for Issue #74 (Conformance)

I have pushed a Change Draft that contains proposed text for Issue #74, “Write the "Conformance" section of the spec”. I (or Michael, if I can’t be there) will move for its adoption at tomorrow’s TC meeting. Michael, David Keaton, Jim Kupsch, and I arrived at this text in the course of Monday morning’s Editor’s Meeting.

If you feel you need more time to review this before signing off tomorrow, please speak up.

The document is at Documents\ChangeDrafts\sarif-v2.0-issue-74-conformance.docx. As usual, start at the top, and use the Next Change button on the Review tab of the Word ribbon to see all the changes.

Thanks!