Subject: Please review text for Issue #81: 'open' result level

I have pushed a change draft to address Issue #81, “Add ‘open’ as a result level”. I added a single sentence to Section 3.17.4 (“level property”), stating that the value “open” means that the tool didn’t have enough information to decide whether there is a problem.

See Documents/ChangeDrafts/sarif-v2.0-issue-81-open-level.docx.

I will move for approval of this change at Wednesday’s TC meeting.