Subject: Rearrangement of the ChangeDrafts directory

At Michael’s suggestion, I rearranged the contents of the ChangeDrafts directory:

  • Drafts that have been accepted are now in the Accepted subdirectory.
  • Drafts that have been rejected are now in the Rejected subdirectory.
  • Drafts that are currently being authored or are still under discussion are now in the Active directory.

This will make it easier for you to see the issues we’re still working on, and it will clarify the disposition of resolved issues.

While performing this exercise, I noticed that I had neglected to merge an “EXAMPLE” from one of the change drafts into the provisional draft, so I fixed that as well. If you’re interested, it’s the EXAMPLE in Section 3.7.2.3, Tag metadata.