Subject: Change draft for #92: stdin/stdout/stderr

At TC meeting #10, we decided it wasn’t a good idea to embed stdin/stdout/stderr as strings. Instead, we decided to refer to those streams through physicalLocation objects (and we could still embed the contents, if we wished, by mentioning the corresponding files in the run.files dictionary and providing a value for file.contents).

I pushed a new draft with this change:

ChangeDrafts/Active/sarif-v2.0-issue-92-as-physical-locations.docx

In keeping with our shiny new arrangement of the ChangeDrafts directory, I renamed and moved the draft containing the original, string-based proposal to the Rejected subdirectory:

ChangeDrafts/Rejected/sarif-v2.0-issue-92-as-embedded-strings.docx

I will move to adopt this proposal at the next TC meeting.