Subject: Change draft for issues #83 (attachments) and #94 (invocation.arguments)

I pushed a change draft that includes both Issue #83 (“Consider adding attachments property”) and Issue #94 (“Add an invocation.arguments property”). I found it convenient to do both in a single change draft because I wanted the description of invocation.attachments to mention invocation.arguments.

The change draft is:

                sarif-v2.0-issues-83-94-attachments-and-arguments.docx

From the top, use Word’s Review, Next change button to find all the changes.

I’ll move to adopt these changes at the next TC meeting.